- Your Parcel Tracker account
- Step 1. Sign in
- Step 2. Check & modify personal info
- Step 3. Change your password
Your Parcel Tracker account
Parcel Tracker makes tracking parcels/mail easier and allows you to take more control over your personal data.
By signing in to your account on Parcel Tracker's web platform, you will be able to access your parcel history and edit your personal information anytime.
|Note: As a recipient, you cannot create a Parcel Tracker account on your own.|
You need to wait until the reception, student campus, or your building signs you up. Once it's done, you will receive an email with login details.
Step 1. Sign in
- Go to Parcel Tracker's website > click Login.
- Enter the username & password sent to you via email.
- Click Sign in.
|Note: Parcel Tracker also has a mobile app but it is only for the front of house staff members. Students, residents, or tenants cannot use the app.|
Step 2. Check & edit personal info
- On the Get Started screen, edit your user information.
- Click Save.
|Note: Your username cannot be changed.|
Step 3. Change your password
- Scroll down the Get Started screen > enter your current password.
- Enter the new password > confirm the new password.
- Click Change Password.
You may want to read next: