Other Frequently Asked Questions (for Mailroom/Reception Staff)
Find answers to frequently asked questions about Parcel Tracker and its main features here. If you don't find your question, ask us via Live Chat.
- What is the difference between normal, admin and supper admin users?
- How do you add a recipient (resident)? Do we have to add all of them manually?
- How does the pro pricing work?
- What should I do if the app suddenly starts to work slowly, keeps shutting down?
- Can I edit emails and SMS messages sent to recipients?
- Can I log parels out without a QR code?
- Why don’t you put the Single Scan Mode as default?
- Where is your service available: only UK or also in the US and Asia?
- Do you provide a free trial?
- Do we have to use our own phones or do you provide phones with the service?
- Can I scan and log multiple parcels and notify all recipients at once?
- If there are many people sharing the same room, can we create separate accounts for them and still write the same room number?
- Can I still log in and log out parcels if the mobile devices are temporarily not working?
- Can we delete a team member’s profile?
- Will the student receive the same QR code every time and can they reuse it?
- If someone has multiple parcels, can they be collected with one code or each individual code must be scanned?
- Some of our recipients have multiple names. Are we able to add alternative names for residents?
- Is it possible to add more than one email when I create new recipient?
- Is there a way to manually resend collection reminders?
- Does Parcel Tracker require an individually printed label or can it read the Amazon/USPS barcode?
- Is it possible to have the app on more than 1 phone?
- How can I update the recipient database on Parcel Tracker?
- Recipient wants to return a parcel. Can I log returns on Parcel Tracker?