Note: Parcel Tracker's Outbound parcels feature lets you record the parcels and mail leaving your site.
To log outbound parcels on our web platform:
- In your Parcel Tracker account, click Deliveries in the main navigation bar.
- Click Outbound > click the Log New Delivery button.
- Start typing sender's name > select sender > enter recipient's name.
- Enter recipient's address > enter the city > enter the post code > enter the country.
- Enter the barcode/identifier > enter courier name > enter the tracking number.
- Click Add.
To add notes and additional parcel details during the scan process on Android devices:
Note: While logging outbound parcels, the only mandatory field is the sender's name. The rest of the fields are optional.
You may want to read next: