- Step 1. Create a recipients' list
- Step 2. Upload the list to your account
- Map columns manually
You can set up thousands of recipients in seconds on our web platform using our Import List feature.
Check out the video below to watch an overview of this process:
Step 1. Create a recipients' list
The spreadsheet with recipients' information should have at least four mandatory columns: First Name, Last Name, Email, and Location.
All .csv, .xlsx, and .xls file types are supported.
|Note: First Name, Last Name, Email, and Location are mandatory columns but you can also add the following columns: Phone Number, Nick Name (Alias), and Contact Preference.|
Step 2. Upload the list to your account
To upload the recipients' list to your account:
- In your Parcel Tracker account, click Recipients > click Import List.
Drag and drop or click Choose File to upload your recipients' list.
- Select your file > click Open.
- Check off the box I have permission to upload this information > click Next.
- Check if columns are mapped correctly > click Next.
- Fix the potential issues > click Next > Click Finish > Click Finish again.
|Note: If your spreadsheet columns with mandatory recipient info are different from the standard titles (First Name, Last Name, Email, and Location), then Parcel Tracker may not be able to automatically map columns and you will have to do it manually.|
Map columns manually
To map columns manually during Step 2:
- Click the drop-down arrow > select the option that matches the column info.
- Repeat the same for all the columns that don't match the standard names.
- Click Next.
Parcel Tracker automatically skips duplicate accounts.
A duplicate is a recipient with the same first name, last name, email, and location.
You may want to read next:
Please sign in to leave a comment.